October 26, 2019
Presentations at Eastern Oregon Rail Summit
All Aboard Washington joined AORTA at their very successful Eastern Oregon Rail Summit on October 26, 2019. Here are copies of some of the material presented.
Jon Nuxoll, AORTA
Mark Meyer, AORTA
- Eastern Oregon Rail Passenger Forum: Soliciting public input on need for intercity rail transportation in Eastern Oregon and Southern Idaho
Jeff Broderick, Portland State University
Luis Moscoso, All Aboard Washington
- All Aboard Washington: Who We Are, What We've Done, What We Want
- Connecting East and West: Advocating for passenger rail service in Washington state
- AAWA Washington Rail News, Third Quarter 2019
- AN ASSESSMENT OF REINSTATING PASSENGER RAIL SERVICE ON THE STAMPEDE PASS CORRIDOR (Noah Westbay & John Bowen, Central Washington University, December 2017)
Photos courtesy Jon Nuxoll and Luis Moscoso.